Sick Notes

These are only issued for illness lasting more than 7 days. A self-certificate (SC1) should be used for periods of illness less than 7 days. It is a statutory document and should be recognised by your employer.

Your employer may have these available at your place of work. They may also be obtained from reception or downloaded here.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website